Hi

For those that have not already sent me details and intend to attend the BaB
meeting at Southampton University this Saturday, I need your name for a
register of attendees (HLUG members and non-members). I also need your WLAN
interface MAC address(s) if you would like to use the wireless network.

Can everyone who will definitely, or may, attend Saturday send me:

1) Name*
2) MAC address(s) (no need to send again if you did for the November meeting
last year)

Please use this email address minus spaces & {}'s: d.brasher {...@} omii {.} ac
{.} uk (I'll send you confirmation that I did receive your email).

*Building security, who now inhabit a new reception desk at weekends,
*prefer* to have a register of names before events (providing a name on the
day will slow down your entry to the building, nobody was turned away last
November but I can't 100% guarantee you will be allowed in).

Southampton University staff and students do not need to register, simply use
your ID card as usual, you may still want to send me your WLAN interface MAC
address.

Many thanks and look forward to seeing you all...

Damian

believed to be clean.