On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 at 07:29:05PM +0000, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> However I've just tied it into "our very own" Steve Kemps's
> blogspam.net service so we'll see how that goes.
>
> Please shout if you have any problems - it will say "SPAM blocked" (we
> don't want to tell spammers _why_ we block them but we do log the
> reasons).

Edits of my own page from my work IP were blocked, even though I
have admin rights.

I don't mind (I don't normally make changes from work) I'm just
curious how  204.193.45.69 tripped it, can you check the logs?

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.
        -- anon