Hi Everyone,

Well, not entirely OT since it appears you can install Linux on the Wii,
but I hope you don't mind me advertising this on behalf of my son anyway!

As the subject says, he has a console, some accessories and a number of
games for sale, variously in very good and excellent condition, all
boxed, with instructions etc. It has all had fairly light use on account
of him getting a PS3 a few months later, which he now favours.

The various descriptions and prices can be found here:

    https://funkygibbins.dyndns.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=fgfamily:wii

He may be able to drop the price a little on some of the items, so
offers/questions to me off-list please, and I will pass them on.

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact
mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.