Hi

Encouraged by Adam's success in finding some ageing memory, I wonder if
anyone
can offer me some RAM for a reasonable rate (can work in gbp or pints).

I need DDR RAM for both my and my Mum's machine (she's a recent windows to
linux convert so deserves a good service):

mine - 184-pin 266mhz or more, 512MB or larger needed

Mum's - 184-pin 200mhz or more, 512mb or larger needed (can only take max of

two anyway)

Please watch this space for a spare PC due to be reconditioned and bound to
need more RAM, as soon as I can get inside to have a look!

Thanks everyone.

--
Ed