Mike Burrows wrote:
> Hi there all.
>
> I am following the instructions on the wiki page concerning this app.  I
> have run camserv /etc/camserv/camserv.cfg as root but dont see it
> showing as a process.  I may have a couple of issues but my first
> question is:
>
> Should it appear after typing ps -aux?
>
> needless to say http://localhost:9191 dont work neither.
>
> TIA
> Mike

Sounds like you are trying to run the config file Mike.

Is there anything in /etc/init.d corresponding to camserv? Normally you
will be able to run /etc/init.d/<service> [start|stop|restart|...].

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact
mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.