This is a reminder,

For security reasons I have maintained a register, since Jan 09, of regular
attendees and new attendees of the BaB meetings held at Southampton
University. All attendees, both HLUG members and non-members, must provide
their name to security upon entry.

Security guards now occupy a new reception desk located in the atrium which
joins buildings 53 and 59<-where-we-are, during the weekends. ECS staff and
students are exempt.

Can those that plan to attend on the 2nd and did not register earlier this
year please provide your:

1) Full name
2) MAC address(s) for WLAN

Please use this email address minus spaces & {}'s: d.brasher {...@} omii {.} ac