On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:52:26 +0100
"Martin A. Brooks" <mar...@antibodymx.net> wrote:

> I don't presume to indicate what this list's admins should do but I
> thought being made aware of how he deals with other lists might be of
> relevance.

Possibly worth posting your info to the LUGmaster list as well - I
believe that JAMES inhabits many other LUG lists as well. Best way to
get the info out to the people that should know, and let each LUG make
up their own mind.

Also, if you have a list of his email addresses, that might be a good
thing to post as well (to the closed LUGmaster list, not in public) :)

Cheers,

/j
--
Jon Fautley RHCE, RHCDS, RHCX, RHCA  email: jfaut...@redhat.com
Senior Consultant                    cell :     +44 7841 558683