Hi

When looking at this I thought in terms of C and how it would code in
assembly.   I also considered how easy and quick it would be to do jmp
instructions.  On a slow Z80 it may make a difference on a superfast modern
machine would the difference be noticeable?

Considering this Style B is faster and more efficient.  It is a long time
since I have done any assembler in C so please excuse my semi guesswork if I
have got this wrong.

John Eayrs