This is great, I have been advised to use this as a reference and it makes
sense to me from a Linux security and Perl point of view. I printed the whole
66 pages, accidentally (I wanted the index to stick on my cubicle wall) but
I'm glad I did.

>From the site...

"The 2009 CWE/SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors is a list of the
most significant programming errors that can lead to serious software
vulnerabilities. They occur frequently, are often easy to find, and easy to
exploit. They are dangerous because they will frequently allow attackers to
completely take over the software, steal data, or prevent the software from
working at all. "

Damian

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - working together to make long term digital