Hi List

Just a quick note to say welcome to a few new faces at Saturday's meeting
held at ECS if I didn't have a chance to on the day:) I have updated the
meeting notes page with names from the register.

For the new folks do have a look around the HLUG Wiki, if you feel like it
and want to record something interesting, fixed something (or didn't), had an
unexpected conversation or post a photograph/screenshot then add a short
description to the *What Happened* section on this page; the mark-up syntax
is fairly straightforward:

http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?4thJuly2009

Considering it is holiday season the turnout was very good!

Damian

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - working together to make long term digital
archives more accessible