Hi,

I have two Axis 206 network cameras which seem to be, well, dead. They are
over a year old so out of warranty. I suspect a hardware failure of some
kind, but it's strange that both have gone in the same way.

The cameras appear to power up (the status light on the rear lights) but
seem to have difficulty maintaining a network link (the status light on the
network socket and on the switch port link light spends as much time off as
it does on.) The orange ring on the front of the cameras occasionally glows
orange. I have tried performing a factory reset but can't access the
devices via the default IP addresses. I have also looked at procedures in
the manual without joy.

I know there are a few people on this list who have played with network
cameras. Any tips?

Thanks,

Tony