Tim,

No problems here with Be. However, I have known Virgin to have this problem
before. Probably just a cached DNS that takes a while to update. Just to test
this, the IP I get is 195.62.28.236 for the site. what do you get through
Virgin?

Tim B.

--
OpenPilot - Open-source Marine Chart Plotter
Lead Developer