Hi,

Our August meeting will take place as a joint meeting with the Surrey LUG at
the Nokia facility in Farnborough on Saturday 8 August from 11am.

For H&S reasons can you please email Bob first to let him know you are coming
along to the meeting. When you arrive at the gate press the buzzer and say
your are coming for the Linux meeting.

Bob's email: robert dot beattie at nokia dot com

Location details: http://xrl.us/befg4q

###

September and October meetings: I'm working on getting us into a new venue and
an old favourite one. I'll send details as they come in, but I am optimistic
that this autumn we will have some great meetings.

###

Talks: if you want to give a talk or would like to hear a talk (even a repeat)
please check the talks page on the wiki out and let us know.

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingSuggestions/Talks

###

Book Reviews: as I recently stated we have a new contact at Apress. I don't
know when the books will arrive but I will bring them along to those who asked
for them at the first available opportunity.

I will send another email to O'Reilly to see if I can shake any of the books
we asked for out of them...

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BookReviews

###

Other Meetings: the UKUUG have been sending out reminders about their up
coming meetings, they have their summer conference, a RT tutorial and Perl
training in their calendar. Details on the LUG wiki events page.

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpcomingEvents

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group