Just to close on this topic, I did manage to create a very nice photo
book using the Jessops software on Ubuntu 9.04 with no problems at
all. Took a while for the delivery but since I ended up sending in the
order on a Friday evening I guess that was to be expected.

Next time I may try using Scribus and creating a PDF I can upload to
blurb.com just for a comparison.

But I am happy with the Jessops book. Very quick and easy to do.

Rich

--
http://radanter.deviantart.com/