Hello HantsLUG,  (Surrey, you have been copied)

It was good to see more Hants people coming along to Saturday's event.
JohnW from Surrey LUG has prompted those users in the Eat of Surrey to
re-examine local venues, since the trip to Farnborough can be quite a distance
for some 'Easterners' ; as John puts it. :)

In the first instance, I'll continue to host meets at the Nokia site on the
even months of the year (Feb, April, June etc).
If there is enough interest from people in the North of hants to hold meets at
Nokia then I will also consider hosting on the odd months too. (This would
actually also be the case if Surrey can't book another venue).

I'm open to suggestions and comments.

Bob Beattie
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Camera Development Systems, Series 30/40,
Nokia Southwood, UK
Tel : +44 (0)1252 866452
www.nokia.com