Hi all,
I just want to confirm that all is set for the HantsLug meet at IBM
Hursley tomorrow. If you still want to come please email me your name
(preferably today) so I can add you to the security register.

We will have two rooms for the day. One for talks, and one for
bring-a-box type stuff and hanging out (though please don't turn up
with a boot load of kit as security might look at us funny!)

If you want to do a talk, there is still time available so just let me
know what you want to talk about and I will get it on the schedule [1]

Anton

[1]  http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?6February2010

--
Anton Piatek
email: an...@piatek.co.uk

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.