On 15 February 2010 15:51, Peter Salisbury
<peterthevi...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Is
> LaTex trying to create a temp file with characters the server won't
> allow in a file name?

Now that is one thing I have not thought about. I will check that tomorrow.

vi can edit the file just fine. For the time being, I have a simple
bash script that will copy the LaTeX file to a /tmp directory, run
LaTeX, dvips and ps2pdf, and then copy the result back. Long winded
but works for now, with simple documents without any includes. Would
rather get the file mounting working properly though.

--
Philip Stubbs