Hi to all.

Thank you for so many options, and the link-shrinker is a real bonus. I have
a couple of public maps in google maps I have wanted to share on forums
recently but they have huge links and I'll try out a few of these options.

As a temp measure I just bodged an oo drawing with upside-down text boxes
but looking forward to the real thing.

Next challenge - explaining that clipart and photos are all just files that
you can get on the web, save then insert. The unfortunate part about some of
the simple windows card makers and clipart collections is that they let you
do something clever without ever appreciating it.

Cheers

Ed