Here's an interesting one!

I quite enjoy ripping albums for my on-the-move listening pleasure, as
it were, and thought it might be fun to offer a service to folks out
there either not as savvy with the process, or wanting something a
little bit better than some of these cheap USB decks have to offer from
their old vinyl.

However, the fact that we have no 'fair use' policy here in the UK might
complicate that somewhat - i.e. I believe I am technically breaking the
law doing this for myself, let alone advertising in the classifieds of
the local press.

Anyone got any thoughts on that, or links to specific texts on the subject?

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk