I've just been given one of these units, and although I've got a good number of
links to keep me busy, I thought I'd just see whether anyone else had played
with one of these and got Linux running on it. Preferably Ubuntu or Debian to
match my other systems, although I've been looking at RAQCop, a version of
IPCop. A bit out of date though sadly, still running a 2.4 series kernel!