On 22/07/10 13:26, Damian Brasher wrote:
> Hi List, Please forward if you know anyone that may be interested. More
> Dragons Den than spam I think.

<cut>

> If XXXXX(company) are looking for another investment opportunity in the
> Open Source community I believe this project will yield results.
>
> Interlinux Ltd need to ensure DIASER is sustained and maintained before
> the community can trust the project.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Damian Brasher"

Damian, Do you watch Dragon Den? If not I suggest you do. You are asking
for investment in a project but offer no idea of the potential profits
or benefits of backing this. Adding links is not enough to grab any
companies attention, it has to be written in the first contact. I would
do some research in to what type of marketing actually works and then
revisit this.

John.