Hi,

I don't suppose anyone has recently bought a digital TV or FreeView HD set-
top-box recently and has a redundant FreeView set-top-box to get rid of?

My father's Sony VTX-D800U died this week after strange night-time power
fluctuations, and as he lives in a digital only part of the country he now has
no TV. I don't really want him to buy a new TV as he has a perfectly good TV
already and buying an all singing all dancing PVR seems a bit over the top
too.

Before I buy myself a Humax PVR (no point in getting HD as we won't have it in
Hampshire for two years) and send him my VTX-D800U, does anyone have a DVB box
going spare? I'd pay for it if you would have put it on eBay, and I'd pay more
if you happen to have the aforementioned Sony.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

engineer: n. one who, regardless of how much effort he puts in
to a job, will never satisfy either the suits or the scientists