Dear Philip,

    Yes I'm still using Zenwalk 6.0 on a Hi Grade notebook with just under half
a gigabyte of RAM (don't ask me any more questions about spec. - I haven't got
clue!).  I've tried putting on Zenwalk 6.2 and 6.4, Xubuntu and UNR all of
which
fail on the reboot.  Ububntu succeeded, but I think that the spec. is a bit low
for it.  I must say that I really like Zenwalk (if it worked properly!), it's
nice and simple, my wife can't DO with spending her time trying to understand
the technology, she just wants it to work.

    The main problems are that I can't get a wordprocessor to work on it
without
glitches and (really annoying) about a third of the time we have to reboot as
it
doesn't seem to make the proper internet connection (I know what your thinking,
but it's nothing to do with the 'signal' strength as it fails to find any,
wired
or wireless, signals).

    Anyway, as you can probably tell, I'm pretty clueless about it all.

Ben.