On 25/08/10 09:19, Hugo Mills wrote:
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 09:14:10AM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
Hi Sean,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 09:55:09AM +0000, Sean Gibbins wrote:
I can't answer the the question as to why this is present, but I suspect
that there will be something that explains the reason for this on the
laptop manufacturer's Web site or in the manual.
If it's anything like the typical BIOS manual then the explanation
of "OS: Windows XP" will be something like "Select if your OS is
Windows XP". :)
    Oh, I doubt it would say that.

    For one thing, you've spelled all the words correctly. :)

True enough, both of you.

I was thinking more of the mobo manufacturer's Web site where this 'feature' would no doubt have its own glossy icon and a little piece describing just how it will enrich the user's life...

:-)

Sean