I would be keen to come along

Roger

On 22/10/10 09:11, Hants Lug wrote:

Hi List

I'm one of those personality types who is comfortable in my own space and (company - in both senses) and can happily keep going/working for days without much need for interaction with other professionals aside from digitally or during site visits. My wife (who is often out on site) and I use our upstairs as offices x 2 and downstairs as living space, although we work in different professions we can effectively share ideas and support one another.

That said, I still think it is important to meet other Linux professionals in person i.e. LUG meetings are good for that, but weekends are not always convenient and my hours are flexible.

If anyone would like to meet for small biz lunch to talk about things like:

Business processes and Linux
Dealing with agents
PAYE
Finding customers
Dealing with difficult customers
Anger management and effective communication
Blogging and social networking to enhance business

Law and IT support

With no strict agenda and plenty of room for food and coffee I will set-up a social networking page where a time and location (nr. Winchester or Southampton railway station) could be set and those interested simply post their interest in advance and turn up.

Suggestions welcome.

Damian

http://www.interlinux.co.uk