Hi all,

I'm trying to move house.. eek! This means years of collected junk must go or nobody will ever want to buy this place! Most of this stuff has been stored for a while so I can't be sure it works, but it is free (well other than the costs you incur to pick it up).

Some stuff has already been binned / recycled but there are a few bits that I thought someone might be interested in here. If you want it shout fast as it will be chucked Friday evening. Quite willing to split or bundle anything listed as appropriate.

I don't expect much/any of it will be taken, but I can't just throw stuff out without checking!

* Diamond "Super Express" 56k modem, 9 pin serial with phone socket cable. Previously used under Linux, no idea if it still works as I've had ADSL for years

* IBM laptop power "brick", output 16V @ 3.36amp, will accept 100-240v at 50/60hz

* SoundBlaster Live! 24-bit PCI sound card. line/mic in (shared). 6 channel output.

* Andrea USB "sound card", not used under Linux but is shows up in Dmesg when I plug it in (couldn't make it work, but probably my lack of trying see below for DMesg output). Comes with single ear headset and mic although the foam appears to be falling apart on the headset.

dmesg output when plugged in:

usb 4-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usb 4-2: New USB device found, idVendor=0556, idProduct=0001
usb 4-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
usb 4-2: Product: AK5370
usb 4-2: Manufacturer: AKM
usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio

* Alcatel Speed Touch USB ("Frog") ADSL modem

* ITX Mini PC:
* Case - similar in size and design to the one on the left in this picture http://img.tomshardware.com/us/2003/03/18/battle_of_the_minis/aufmacher_en.jpg But MUCH older, silver finish with a transparent perspex front. 2 front USB ports and CD-Rom drive in the slot, room for a 3.5inch HDD internally. 1 card slot. *PSU blown*. * Via SP13000 motherboard and processor no idea if it works as the PSU blew up! PS2 mouse/keyboard, VGA s-video, composite/digital audio out. 2xUSB, Ethernet, 9-pin serial, parallel port, headphone, line in, mic in.
    * PS/2 keyboard that could be used with the PC