Hi,

Does anybody have any experience with NETGEAR ReadyNAS Duo RND2120 units?

 http://goo.gl/YjtbT

Seems like it is a reasonable 2TB raided NAS at a decent price, but maybe I'm missing something.

Any similar alternatives people are using and happy with?

And yes I know it is easy to set up my own using a Linux PC and a couple of 2TB drives with software raid, but I don't have a machine which will take 2x3.5" SATA drives at home and don't have anything running 24x7 at the moment, so I'd have to buy both the drives and a new machine, which is likely to cost more than the NAS does.

  Andy