Hi Folks,

I must admit I didn't pay too much attention to the details of the meeting happening today as I was expecting to be away for the weekend, but then end of last week my weekend plans got canceled, so now I could come along, but I don't know if I'll get in?

I know I should have looked into all this yesterday, but I've had a really busy work week and was out last night so this is really the first chance I've had to breathe.

So is it worth heading down to Southampton now? I know I'll arrive late (I'm used to that:) but I'd hate to spend the time and money getting there only to be turned away by security...

  Andy