Hi,

Our most recent meeting took place at Southampton University last Saturday, we
had a small but very good meeting. I would like to thank Chris and his friend
for letting us in, getting the network working and providing entertainment!

Chris has also agreed to host us at the University next month on Saturday 7
May. If you can't wait until next month, next week Surrey-LUG will be at Red
Hat in Farnborough.

For the month following, Anton hopes to invite us up to IBM Hursley, on
Saturday 4 June.

With two months planned out, and I hope more to come, now is your turn to plan
your talks and ask for talks.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group