Hi all,

Can anyone point me at a simple library that allows me to do basic image
manipulation of video frames?  Basically I just want something that
takes an AVI file, feeds me the pixel data frame-by-frame, lets me
manipulate the pixels and stuffs the modified frame back into an AVI
file (the same, or a different file).  I don't care about audio -- any
audio data can be preserved or lost, I care not a jot.  C, C++ and
Python are my preferred languages, but I'm not that hung up on them.

I've had a quick look at OpenCV, but it seems a bit complex for my basic
needs.

Thanks,
Chris
--