LCN... (formerly Telivo) The only ones I stick with now. Good pricing,
excellent control panel, does all the trimmings you need (DNS
management / email & web forwarding, GLUE, multiple profiles for RIPE
etc.) Not sure they accept Paypal though...

Never had to contact them for support either, so must be doing something
right.