Does anyone know where to get either one of these cables or the motherboard end
connector for it locally (to Portsmouth) or cheaply online? I've just migrated
my desktop system across to a Dell Dimension 9100 that I had spare to get a bit
of a performance boost (yes my kit is old!).

Unfortunately, apart from generally disliking the fact that I couldn't just nab
the motherboard and processor and put them in my usual case, and being less
than happy with the drive mounting features (which comes of working in shock
and vibration testing and being all too aware the damage resonance can do), it
uses a non standard connector on the motherboard for the USB header that
connects the card reader.  This means I can't swap the standard one for my
better featured one without sorting out an adaptor cable.

As per the subject, the 'feature' is Flexbay. The cable is a "Dell R6401
(M7502) Memory card reader cable 10 pin" and uses a 10 pin 0.2mm pitch
connector instead of the usual 2.54mm pitch that my card reader has :(