There is a big difference between publically posting private details and
movements to that of allowing someone else to host your contacts, calendar
or email.
I assume you encrypt every email you send, only accept encrypted mail and
only use websites with ssl. Otherwise you are probably sharing just ad much
as I am allowing google to store my email and calendar.

Anton
-
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)
email: an...@piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.