On 18 October 2011 10:04, James Courtier-Dutton <james.dut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is just like all these scams, like cold-fusion. Unless they publish
> how they do it, and scientists around the world are able to reproduce
> the result, it is most likely a scam. Pyramids definitely do work, so
> I give my +1 for that Sean. ;-)

I am inclined to agree but surprised that there are some medium-sized
names on their site - if I bought snake oil I would feel sheepish
about letting the rest of the world know , unless of course I really
believed it did keep the snakes away. And of course you get your
second bottle half price if you let them use your logo ;-)