I have a small KVM which I use to switch between my Windows and Debian (testing with XFCE desktop) PC's. When I ran Mepis 8 and Mint Debian edition I used to be able to double tap the num lock key and the kvm would switch to my windows box. But since switching my PC to Debian testing and XFCE if I double tap the numlock key nothing happens, the tapping is still registered by the keyboard as indicated by the keyboard light going on and off. Double tapping the num lock while in windows will switch the kvm over to the Debian box.

This has worked out of the box since I have had the KVM, I did not have to install or configure anything it just worked.

Can anybody suggest what the problem is and how to resolve please.

Tim