Hi Rob,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 03:05:27PM -0000, Rob Malpass wrote:
> Is anyone having problems with any other Linux mailing lists at the moment?
> I'm subscribed to several (via another email account - not the one from
> which I'm sending this) and I noticed I haven't had any messages from (for
> example) Sydney, New Zealand, Manchester, Coventry or Northampton for
> several days.   Some groups are quieter than others but certainly this is
> unusual for Sydney and particularly New Zealand.

Of these I am only on the Northampton list but I do not read it
often enough to have spotted this trend.

> Having checked the websites which allow access to these lists' archives, it
> seems there have been no messages since Friday.   I've even tried to
> register a new email address with the Sydney to see if the problem was at my
> end - but seemingly not.

Could just be quiet at Christmas time? A number of technical lists I
am on have had a noticeably lower posting volume the last week or
so. Perhaps they will pick up once everyone's finished being frantic
and have settled in for their post-Christmas relaxation[1]? :)

Cheers,
Andy

[1] One of those would be nice, I must ask Santa for one.