Hello Chris,

Thank you for getting back to me. I should have mentioned that the switches are intelligent switches with routing functionality switched on.

I have given each of the VLANs a different subnet address. What I am actually trying to do is seperate the users and the developers buy placing them both on seperate VLANs, but give them both access to the internet. The setup for the VLANs seems to be fine, except for the routing...

Cheers,

Steven