Hello all,

I'm looking for a couple of server rack mount cases, either cheap, or even better, free. Can collect locally.

I also have a tall server tower case if anybody wants it...

Also have a couple of other cases with old Celeron procesors, one has a P4 I think... Includes CPU, MB, PS and case :) (I.e no memory or drives).

Let me know if anyone is interested in helping one way or another :)

BR

Steven