I'm planning on looking into how much these might fetch on eBay, but thought
I'd see if anyone here was interested first. I have 5 full length 2U rack
cases, all with 300W PSUs and FDs fitted. They all also have a bank of 4 fans
across the centre with a bay for HD caddies at the front and a 5.25" front bay.
4 have 3 off blanks fitted in the caddy bays, and 4 3.5" drive caddies ready to
fit. The last one only has 2 off blanks fitted, and 3 3.5" drive caddies,
infortunately one of the clips is broken, although this isn't a major issue.
This last one does have the advantage of a CDROM drive fitted in the 5.25" bay,
but still has the blanking plate (all FD blanking plates are also with them). I
also have a pair of 2.5" mounts for the caddies. The caddies are for PATA
drives, not SATA, but if you use a decent length cable and remove the bit
behind the drive bays SATA could be fitted. Obviously the slots at the back are
t 90 degrees, but I do have AGP and possibly PCI adapters available, one of the
PCI is a 64 bit one.

I'm based just outside Portsmouth (though not Denmead as per the address
below!) if anyone is interested - they are heavy so will need to be collected!

Registered in England  |  Company No: 4905028  |  Registered Office: