Hello. A reminder that the next Surrey meeting is this Saturday:

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/content/bab-may-2012

If you haven't registered already to attend (a requirement for this venue), please do so by Thursday afternoon at the latest. Email your car
registration and next of kin contact details to:

robert.beattie [at] nokia.com

So far we have one talk arranged and more are always welcome. In fact, I have received a request for a talk/workshop (or failing that, direct assistance) from Bob:

"I would be most interested in understanding how to setup a proxy server at home that allows me, at work, to securely login and access websites.

This means that the link between work and home is SSL, but the link out to the Internet does not need to be. It's just to prevent work's monitors capturing my details as I login to sites."

If anyone is able to provide this, let either Bob or myself know at the meeting.

P.S. Don't forget to let the list know, if you haven't already, if you're able to provide lifts from the station(s) or whether someone is able to give you a lift.

Regards,

robert_