On 05/10/2012 09:40 AM, Paul Tansom wrote:
Does anyone have any experience of good or otherwise trackballs? I'm
considering getting one due to so
I had a similar problem from using a mouse. Strain of the ulnar tendon or more correctly the flexor carpi ulnaris. Caused by holding the mouse without support for the elbow. It took 6 months before it healed. The solution was to move the mouse pad away from the edge of the desk so as to allow the elbow to rest on the desktop while using the mouse. Remove the strain === removal of the pain. YMMV
me pain in my right elbow but the choice seems
more limited that it used to be. I have some old PS/2 ones, but they don't work
over USB and were quite basic anyway. Microsoft don't seem to do them anymore,
unless I'm looking at the wrong suppliers.

In particular, does anyone have any comments on the thumb controlled versus
finger controlled ones? I have had a perference for finger controlled, but the
thumb ones seem more common and give the added bonus of scroll wheels and
better positioned buttons.