Well, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone had a good time.

Just a quick heads-up for the January meeting. It will be held on the 12th at
our usual place. Southampton Uni, Building 59. We'll be trying a slightly
different format this time. We will start at 1pm and end at 4pm. We're trying
this because I've noticed that there is not a huge turnout until about 12
anyway.

I will have a Raspberry PI (and screen this time) available for people to play
with. I can also demonstrate how to analyse some of the signals output by the
Pi; Especially those that are too fast for a normal volt-meter to capture.

If anyone wants to give a talk, let me know.

See you there,

Tim Brocklehurst
--
Hampshire Linux User Group Chairman