On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:17:18 +0000
Tony Wood <tonywoo...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

Hello Tony,

>Oh I like that, Brad: the witness protection idea.

:-)

>I think the pause on answering (many calls) is due to computer dialling
>connecting the call centre worker when it finds an answered phone.

Indexed caller devices are supposed to be illegal in the UK.  I bet they
get used though.  Of course, with most of these calls coming from
overseas, the point is moot.

>When I'm addressed by name - in such circumstances - I never admit to
>being ...

I used to hand the phone to my (then 6 year old) daughter, f they ever
asked to speak to Mrs Rogers.  The por girl has been scarred for
life.   ;-)

--
 Regards  _
Going round on the Circle Line trying to find a way out