I wonder if it is worth setting up a webpage that users can request a topic
for a talk/demo and possibly where other users can register topics they are
willing to talk about. One problem with doing this on the mailing list is
things can easily get lost, and not every one is configurable with
requesting talks in it (especially newer users) having a nice web interface
might help with this and formalise the process abit.

I might be able to give some talks/demos about the command line, shell
scripting, intro to archlinux, basic package management, systemd, raspberry
pi, and possibly other areas, but it would help to know what people wanted
from these talks/demos.

Michael Daffin <james1...@gmail.com>