On Thu, 11 Apr 2013, Alan Pope wrote:

On 11/04/13 20:47, Robert Longstaff wrote:
We have one definite talk (MySQL HA) and one provisional (Tiny Tiny RSS)
and there are always slots for more!

I'll bring along a tablet running Ubuntu Touch and can demo some of the stuff we've done and our plans.

I'll not arrive till afternoon (2pm ish) as wifey has arranged for me to get my hair cut at 1pm :D

I'm interested in seeing the MySQL HA talk, but I'm also busy in the morning so won't be there until 1pm at the earliest.

Any idea when the MySQL HA talk will be? Any chance it can be done in the afternoon?

I'm also interested in seeing Popey's touch device, but I'm sure he hears that a lot :)

  Andy