Benjie Gillam <ben...@jemjie.com> wrote
<snip>

HantsLUG are welcome to set up a library at So Make It

</snip>

OK, so we have an offer of a home for my cast-off LXF magazines (and DVDs - I've now tracked down & tidied up the collection of DVDs, so they're all present and correct from issue 21 onwards). However logistics is a bit of a problem. I'm afraid I don't come to Hants LUG meetings - it's 60 miles from Newbury to Southampton), so the option of bringing them to a LUG meeting for onward transfer to Benjie isn't really a runner. Is there anyone active in Hants LUG who lives nearer to Newbury than Southampton, so I could arrange to meet and transfer them for onward carriage to Southampton? Failing that, I guess I could try putting them on Freecycle...

Ian
--
Ian Park
email: i.d.c.p...@ntlworld.com