A second follow-up message from me:

Due to unforeseen circumstances (a Peregrine falcon in the wrong place), there is no coverage from the Vodafone network across campus at the moment. It's been like this for 3 weeks now, and we've got to wait until the bird's young have left before Vodafone can fix the mast.

All other major networks are largely unaffected by this.

Please be aware of this if you rely on other people for transport and either they or you are on Vodafone.

Regards,

Chris