Hello Roger,

On Fri, May 17, 2013 12:38, Roger Munford wrote:
> My Novatech laptop has finally bit the dust and I will have to replace
> it. I bought Novatech last time because they sold laptops without windows.
> It was basically OK but had a few niggles that I put up with.
>

> Can anybody recommend either a low end laptop or a buying strategy which
> would lead to a Linux Friendly laptop.

If you haven't done so yet, give the folks over at The Linux Emporium a
lookover:

http://www.linuxemporium.co.uk/

All the machines they sell are tested on Linux. They are a bit pricey, but
in my mind they are worth it. While I haven't bought a laptop from them
directly, I have bought bits and pieces from them, which was a pleasant
experience.

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins