Hi All,

A heads up from me that once again (and possibly for the final time :( ) I'll need your MAC addresses to (re)register if you expect any form of internet access.

This will probably be my final meeting with the Hampshire LUG as I'm about to embark on a new journey back to Essex and into a world of software development.

I don't know if I'll be able to sort things out so you continue to have access to Zepler each month - but I'll try.

Regards,

Chris