On 07/06/13 21:23, Ally Biggs wrote:
Acronis true image is good for capturing images, Or you can use Microsoft
deployment tools such as WAIK to capture and deploy images, you basically boot
up the completed system in a pre installation environment and capture the image
using a tool called imagex always ensure you sysprep images before you deploy.
Hope this helps WAIK is pretty kool it's basically a suite of tools for image
deployment including a tool called DISM for injecting drivers and patches into
images. Anyways that's enough of the boring Microsoft stuff lol :)

I've heard good reports elsewhere of Acronis True Image.

I'm think I'm not going to trust an MS image stuff.

Gordon.